the only fully integrated residential and commercial software solution
that is designed to save you time. It eliminates mouse clicks and
automatically updates all areas of the program instantly. With advanced
easy-to-use technology, RSU is expandable to meet your exact business
needs. If you decide to purchase, you can purchase the features and
functionalities that you want, and not pay for what you don't.
suite is versatile - but that doesn't mean it has to be confusing, we've
simplified the process so your job is easier. Our design template CD is
included - you save time and start running your own loads the first day!
Whether you're doing residential or commercial
duct system design, Wrightsoft's Right-Suite Universal can help you to
properly calculate your loads, accurately design and size your system,
produce parts take-off lists and proposals according to your parts and
pricing, and prepare professional documentation and reports -
all in one
program, at the click of a button.
I - Course will give you all the necessary tools to set up
project templates, run your own loads and properly size equipment and duct
systems for new construction.
· How heat moves and what to measure
· Design conditions and fenestration
· Surfaces and duct system loads
· Airflow basics
· System design procedure
· Residential Equipment selection (ACCA
- Intermediate course will build on skills learned in Day I, utilizing
Wrightsoft's Right-Suite Universal; run loads on residential and light
commercial structures and properly size replacement equipment and duct systems.
Instruction based on ANSI/ACCA Standard 5 QI-2010 the standard by which Energy
Star Version 3 HVAC equipment installation is satisfied.
· HVAC Quality Installation Specifications
· Replacement vs. new construction
· Hands-On design - first and second floors
· Additional floors
· Variable air vs. equipment zones
· Screens affected by zoning
· Load evaluation
· Cost comparisons